Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day Two - March 2, 2013









It's interesting how your perception changes when you see things through a different lens.  You can walk into your own room and not notice the mess, especially when it's been there for a while.  I can walk into my home and I don't see anything out of the ordinary.  BUT, as soon someone other than my immediate family walks through my front door I automatically see how messy and cluttered my house looks and really wished I'd tidied it when I had the chance.  When I showed my daughter this blog that I set up for this challenge, she said, "Oh wow!  That looks really bad".  I see that as a good thing.  Maybe I can show her some organized spaces on Pinterest to let her see what her room can become.  

So today we worked for just about 45 minutes maybe, give or take.  From the picture below it doesn't look like much was done, but much was done.  Mostly clothes and some trash.  She's just got a lot of stuff to go through and either find a place for it or get it out of her room.  It's the little things that are so draining . . . at least for now.  I'm sure the big things will drain us when we get to them.  :o)  So, all in all we made progress.  As long as we keep the progress going forward we'll be in good shape.  I will try to get us back in there one more time today to do a little more.  



                
LEFT PICTURE - BEFORE
RIGHT PICTURE - AFTER



OK, I FEEL BETTER.  I NEEDED TO SEE THIS.  PROGRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment